Last month on February 5, 2019 I hosted WebRTC Boston Meetup #6 at Google Cambridge. I was extra excited to have a number of local people from bigger-name companies speak, including YouTube and Twilio. WebRTC analytics and monitoring specialists callstats.io and a local company run by a BU Professor - NxTec - also spoke. It is encouraging to see we can still fill a room with 100 people after more than 4 years of hosting these. Extra thanks to callstats.io for sponsoring and Google / YouTube for hosting again.
The full agenda was:
- CHECKING IN ON WEBRTC - Chad Hart of cwh.consulting / webrtcHacks will give a brief industry update
- WEBRTC-BASED LIVE-STREAMING IN YOUTUBE - Ying Yin of YouTube will talk about how they implemented WebRTC for this popular real time broadcasting feature
- WEBRTC BEST PRACTICES FROM DEVELOPERS AND ENTERPRISES - Robert Welbourn of Twilio will share some of their recommendations for different environments
- ENSURING A QUALITY WEBRTC EXPERIENCE - Alexandrea Mellen and Carl Blume of Callstats.io will talk about common WebRTC implementation mistakes and how to avoid them
- LEVERAGING WEBRTC FOR COLLABORATION AND DRONES - Osama Alshaykh of NxTEC and Boston University Professor will discuss his architecture and learnings from his various WebRTC projects
See the whole playlist here:
Make sure to Subscribe to the WebRTC Boston YouTube channel for future videos.